Tuesday, July 1, 2008

That Turnbull Shirt

I took my wife over to Turnbull and Asser in NYC on Saturday. I love that store. It's got the coolest shirts and ties and cufflinks that would make Demosthenes stammer. In fact, I've never seen prettier enamel initialized cufflinks than the ones at Turnbull. They'll run you 290 a pop and take about 5 weeks to make, but when you wear them, you'll see they're worth every penny you paid. Turnbull also makes some incredible shirts. Their lavender shirts are to die for and better priced than Brioni or Borrelli. Yet, the quality is outstanding, the craftsmanship, superb.

Upstairs at their 57th street hang, Simon is no longer the tailor -- he's moved to T&A in California. But Felix is an awesome guy and can fit you well. I also love the Churchill poster upstairs. All in all a great store and great experience. Buy a Turnbull shirt today. I don't think you'l l ever live to regret it.

1 comment:

Harikesh Chauhan said...

I appreciate your Views, I have found Some More Aspects while Purchasing the web about the Topic It will be helpfull for you.

Cheap Suits - vandella costumes has been selling quality competition suits and costumes to pros and amateurs for 17 years.