Friday, August 29, 2008

Instant coffee

Ok. So many of you guys on the fly love coffee. But where's the time to grab a good cup of Joe sometimes? I'll tell you something - I've tried almost every brand in the world and I've got three favorites you just can't go wrong with. The first, believe it, is the Folgers coffee bag. Dip it in hot water for 1.5 minutes and taste the rich aromatic, flavor. It's really good coffee - http://www.folgers.com/. Then there's Bru from India -- coffee with chicory - -that's just amazing - rich in taste and full on flavor. The Patel Cash & Carry in Iselin or North Brunswick carries this. Finally, there's Davidoff's Rich Aroma instant coffee. I think this make is really outstanding. I haven't seen it in the USA, but most duty free stores in Europe carry it. Try one or all three of them. Then send me a thank you note.

No comments: